1. Second Friday of every month: special service for the sick.
2. Second Saturday of January: Service of thanks giving for favours like finding befitting spouses, having children, obtaining jobs, or getting physical, mental and spiritual healing through the intercession of St. Alphonsa.
3. Last Saturday of January: prayer day for students getting ready for S.S.L.C Exams.
4. First Saturday of February: prayer day for students appearing for +2 Exams.
5. February 8: assembly of brides and grooms to be.
6. March 25(the feast of the Annunciation): congregation of expectant mothers and their partners.
7. May 19: gathering postulants awaiting admission in to an order of nuns.
8. First Saturday of the scholastic year: gathering of small children seeking admission in the first slandered.
9. First Saturday following August 19: Assemblage of tiny tots up to 3 years of age.
10. December 31/January1: Vigil from sundown to dawn, ringing out the old, ringing in the new and ringing out the falls ringing in the true.